The Sensu dashboard includes basic filters you can use to build customized views of your Sensu resources. When applied, filters create a unique link, so you can bookmark and share your favorite filter combinations.
- On the Events page, filter by entity, check, status, and silenced/unsilenced. You can also sort events by severity, last OK, newest, and oldest.
- On the Entities page, filter by entity class and subscription.
- On the Checks page, filter by subscription and published/unpublished.
- On the Handlers page, filter by handler type.
- On the Filters page, filter by action.
- On the Silences page, filter by check and subscription. You can also sort silences by start date.
COMMERCIAL FEATURE: Access advanced filtering in the packaged Sensu Go distribution. For more information, see Get started with commercial features.
Sensu supports advanced dashboard filtering using a wider range of attributes, including custom labels. Select the filter bar to start building custom views using suggested attributes and values.
Filter with label selectors
To filter by custom labels on the Entities, Checks, Handlers, Filters, Mutators, and Silences pages, use the
labelSelector filter and the
For example, on the Entities page, to display only entities with a
region: us-west-1 label:
labelSelector: region == "us-west-1"
Filter with field selectors
Field selectors let you fine-tune filters using the complete set of attributes supported by API filtering. For a complete list of supported attributes and operators, see the API docs.
For example, on the Events page, to display only events with the subscription
fieldSelector: webserver in event.check.subscriptions
On the Checks page, to display only checks that use the
fieldSelector: slack in check.handlers