Get started with Sensu
Sensu Go is the flexible observability pipeline designed for container-based and multi-cloud infrastructures.
Sensu is available as packages, Docker images, and binary-only distributions. You can install the commercial distribution or build Sensu from source.
Install the commercial distribution of Sensu Go
Sensu’s supported platforms include Debian- and RHEL-family distributions and Windows.
- Install Sensu Go with a commercial package and get started for free
- Learn about Sensu’s commercial features — all commercial features are available for free in the packaged Sensu Go distribution up to an entity limit of 100
- Find the Sensu architecture that best meets your needs
- Discover, configure, and install monitoring and observability integrations in the Sensu Catalog and explore hundreds of dynamic runtime assets for deploying plugins in Bonsai, the Sensu asset hub
- Migrate from Sensu Core and Sensu Enterprise to Sensu Go
Watch this video for an 8-minute Sensu Go overview and demo:
We recommend these resources for learning more about Sensu:
- Follow the self-guided Sensu Go Workshop and create your first observability pipeline
- Try a live demo of the Sensu web UI
- Sign up for our step-by-step Learn Sensu email course
- Join the Sensu Community Forum on Discourse
Explore monitoring at scale with Sensu Go
Sensu offers support packages for Sensu Go as well as commercial licenses designed for monitoring at scale.
- Contact the sales team for a personalized demo and free trial of commercial features at scale
- Activate your Sensu commercial license
Build Sensu from source (OSS)
Sensu Go’s core is open source software, freely available under an MIT License.